Re: New organization for iraq veterans

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2006
      --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "me" <medicyne_eagle@...>
      wrote:

      > I would like everyone to check this new organization out for us
      > veterans of Iraq, Afghanistan, Somolia, and Haiti. It is designed for
      > the Soldiers of the newer wars and the CEO is a Wiccan so will be more
      > Pagan friendly. Check out the organization and I think it will be the
      > help we need. Hope this finds you all having a wonderful Samhain, will
      > be in touch with any updates that come about. Bright Blessings.
      > Eric

      I hope it proves helpful and I hope you guys get more support from us
      older veterans then we did when we came home.

      In return we older veterans have to live up to our part when it comes to
      the younger veterans coming back from our newer wars. We can't leave
      them as we were left by older veterans back in the Vietnam War.

      Those of you in the various veteran orgaizations work to make the new
      people feel welcome. Their wars were just as rough for them as our wars
      were for us.