New organization for iraq veterans

  • me
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2006
      I would like everyone to check this new organization out for us
      veterans of Iraq, Afghanistan, Somolia, and Haiti. It is designed for
      the Soldiers of the newer wars and the CEO is a Wiccan so will be more
      Pagan friendly. It is not a Pagan organization just has Pagan leaders
      so will be more understanding of our beliefs and views as Pagan
      Soldiers. The link is www.iraqwarveterans.org There big interest is
      also getting help for those of us Soldiers that come home with PTSD
      and don't get the help we need as I have just started getting help
      lately from my PTSD stemming from Somolia and the last 2 tours to Iraq
      haven't helped. Check out the organization and I think it will be the
      help we need. Hope this finds you all having a wonderful Samhain, will
      be in touch with any updates that come about. Bright Blessings.
      Eric
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2006
        --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "me" <medicyne_eagle@...>
        wrote:

        > I would like everyone to check this new organization out for us
        > veterans of Iraq, Afghanistan, Somolia, and Haiti. It is designed for
        > the Soldiers of the newer wars and the CEO is a Wiccan so will be more
        > Pagan friendly. Check out the organization and I think it will be the
        > help we need. Hope this finds you all having a wonderful Samhain, will
        > be in touch with any updates that come about. Bright Blessings.
        > Eric

        I hope it proves helpful and I hope you guys get more support from us
        older veterans then we did when we came home.

        In return we older veterans have to live up to our part when it comes to
        the younger veterans coming back from our newer wars. We can't leave
        them as we were left by older veterans back in the Vietnam War.

        Those of you in the various veteran orgaizations work to make the new
        people feel welcome. Their wars were just as rough for them as our wars
        were for us.