Protective energies needed asap

  • me
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1 7:18 AM
      Hello everyone, We have the last of our Pagan Soldiers convoying out
      in 3 hours from now. The convoy last night was hit by IED as well
      right outside our base so our Soldiers are quite terrified
      understandable, I know Morrighan will be flying with them as will be
      tending Her altar tonight. Please send soothing energy for the
      Soldiers to stay attentive and death for our enemies. Thank-you, will
      post updates for the group in next few days, focusing on our Soldiers
      rolling out safely currently. Thank-you and Bright Blessings.

      Eric
    • Morrigangraham@cs.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1 7:44 PM
        GET SOME!!!