Re: [Pagan-Headstone-Campaign] M right for my service.

  • Rev. Jasper Sparrowhawk
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2006
      Merry Meet!

      Tell Eric (Medicyne-Eagle) that Church of the Sacred Moon sends our best wishes and blessings. May the Morrigan help you defeat your enemies. Blessed Be!

      Bright Blessings,
      Rev. Jasper Sparrowhawk
      Church of the Sacred Moon
      Yakima, WA

      soadfreak1104 <soadfreak1104@...> wrote:
      My name is SGT Hann. I am stationed in FOB Sykes, Iraq. I know along
      with the 30+ members of the group Desert Moon Grove. Feel very
      strongly that this is our right as services members and as protecters
      of the constitution on United States. Since this is why the first
      settlers came here is to be free of religous percicutions. But as we
      can see we have repeated history and the goverment try's to create one
      religon under god (we know goddess). How is this fair for all pagans
      that have served, our serving and will serve.
      blessed be and merry meet.

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/6cWolB/TM

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Laura
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2006
        To all those serving in another land, May you be Blessed with Guidance and Security each day. May the Lord and Lady watch over you all and hold you all close to them in Their Loving Arms and Hearts until you are home.
         In Peace, Love and Light
          Rev. Laura Fitzpatrick ( Summer Wolf )
        Children Of Temple Earth