Re: extreemly important

    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 3, 2006
      --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, Connie <qitty@...> wrote:
      > Christopher
      >
      > So, there I was today - caught in a rainstorm (which doesn't happen
      > very often in Egypt!) and took shelter in a flower stall. I bought
      > some flowers, and then stood chatting with the owners and a bunch of
      > soldiers who were also escaping the rain. So, they asked me, you are
      > French? Nope, American. Ah, one said. "Mr. Bush." How freaking
      > awkward! They weren't negative or positive. I just rolled my eyes,
      > and said I thought it was time for a new president! They laughed. Most
      > Egyptians I meet all say that they love Americans, just not American
      > policy. But, still, what a pain. This is as bad as it was when I was
      > overseas during the Clinton years :-p Aren't we overdo for a really
      > hoo-ah, great president?!?

      .

      Way over due for a good president and maybe way over due for a great president

      Catching up as I was quite sick yesterday, up chucking and out of it for 24 hours.
      Message 31 of 31 , Apr 3, 2006
        --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "firedancewicca"
        <firedancewicca@...> wrote:

        > I never knew you where Gardnerian ?

        There are lots of aspects of me that only a few people know about. And
        I make no claim to being Gardnerian, just that I hold degrees that use
        the words Old Order.