From Pagan Unity Campaign

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2006
      From: Pagan Unity Campaign
      Subject: 2006 Imbolc Campaign
      Date: January 3, 2005
      Contact: Ginger@...

      It is once again time to begin gearing up for the Pagan Unity
      Campaign's Imbolc campaign. We invite the whole Pagan community to
      join us in this important bit of activism work!

      As in previous years, we ask that you simply call, email, and/or fax
      your elected officials on February 2nd and encourage them to continue
      to support Freedom of Religion for our religiously diverse nation.

      To Quote President John Adams: (from a letter dated April 8,
      1785) "When all men of all religions shall enjoy equal liberty,
      property, and an equal chance for honors and power ... we may expect
      that improvements will be made in the human character and the state
      of society."

      Or perhaps to speak even plainer, quoting Harry S Truman "Religious
      and racial persecution is moronic at all times, perhaps the most
      idiotic of human stupidities."

      --------------

      Contact information for your elected officials can be found below:

      President George W. Bush
      http://whitehouse.gov
      Phone: 202-456-1414 Switchboard
      Phone: 202-456-1111 Comments
      TTYD Number: 202-456-6213 Comments
      Fax: 202-456-2461

      Vice President Dick Cheney
      http://whitehouse.gov
      Phone: 202-456-1414 Switchboard
      TTYD Number: 202-456-6213 Comments
      Fax: 202-456-2461

      Your US Senator's address can be found here;
      http://www.senate.gov/senators/senator_by_state.cfm

      Your US Representative's addresses, can be found here;
      http://www.house.gov/house/MemberWWW.html