Re: [Pagan-Headstone-Campaign] Re: on the government approach

  • Scott Stearns
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2005
      I understand your point and it would be alot easier
      but i not giving up. I'm still working with the ACLU
      and they seem more than happy to help with our quest.
      I know that some people may think that this is trivial
      but these are some of the right the "we" have earned
      and I'm not about to give up because of a few "idiots"
      at the Cemetary Division of the VA. My two cents

      Scott

      --- "Charles P. Arnold" <charlesparnold@...>