RE: [American-Pagan-Veterans-Headstone-Campaign] Fwd: Re: File - Pagan Headstone Campaign Flyer.doc

  • Morgan
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 31, 2005
      At 08:21 AM 8/31/05, you wrote:
      >In Thinking of this( What a thot…me thinking LOL), but looking at
      >the star for the Army of One that is represented now, it seems to me
      >tht the army is actually trying to get the geneal Pagan Community
      >involved as it does look like the pentacle, I think its rather funny
      >tht they would use such a symbol…Just my thot…(VA medicated as they
      >are LOL)…why not use the same symbol they use? Throw it back in
      >their faces LOL. Roger Holle(Thorsword) Just my view

      Do you mean this one:

      http://www.army.mil/symbols/Downloads/armylogovector_black.gif

      Not exactly a pentagram, but easily converted :-).

      Pax,
      Morgan /|\
      "There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the
      darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not
      against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair.
      Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of
      dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all
      around us, waiting in moments of transition, to be born in moments of
      revelation. No one knows the shape of that future, or where it will
      take us. We know only that it is always born in pain." --Book of G'Quan
    • Roger
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 2005

        Aye that is it LOL