Sovereignty

  • nightimetigress
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2005
      Greetings from an'ole'grrl',from Albany,NY~Ive been in'hand-to-
      hand,with one IRS,so a lot else has not been attended to.That
      is,another discussion.Regardless,I finally take the thyme to write a
      brief,note:it goes rather like this:
      "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion,or
      prohibiting the free exercise thereof;or abridging the freedom of
      speech or of the press;or the right of the people peacably to
      assemble,and to petition the Government for a re-dress of
      grievances."~Amendment ONE!,to the Constitution of the United States.
      Did I,miss something here?
      It is not right,when any form of co-ercion/force,is used to prohibit
      any,from their own beliefs!EVER!Indeed,Liberty,depends ENTIRELY,upon
      the complete absense of,the initiation of force,or,co-ercion.There
      are,NO exceptions!
      P.S.>My'dig' is this:'No War,has ever been declared in the name of
      Wicca!'...methinks,the Lady,shall indeed,PROTEST!VERY MUCH!!!
      'Born Right,the First Time!'with complete&fierce,intention to
      Protect,the rights of all-to their own beliefs,so long as,the beliefs
      do not condone willful harm...'Nashira'