New file uploaded to Pagan-Headstone-Campaign

  • Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 29 , Jan 1, 2004
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Pagan-Headstone-Campaign
      group.

      File : /Hard copy petition #2
      Uploaded by : charlesparnold <RitBodyArt@...>
      Description : A second petition addressing some of the concerns expressed. This one has an introductory page, then a petition page.

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      Message 2 of 29 , Jan 3, 2004
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Pagan-Headstone-Campaign
        group.

        File : /A letter to send to Pagan groups
        Uploaded by : charlesparnold <RitBodyArt@...>
        Description : this is a letter that can be sent to pagan groups and lists, just add your name at the bottom

        Message 3 of 29 , Jan 3, 2004
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Pagan-Headstone-Campaign
          group.

          File : /IRS FAQS and other information.doc
          Uploaded by : the_wanton_wench <the_wanton_wench@...>
          Description :

          Message 4 of 29 , Jan 3, 2004
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Pagan-Headstone-Campaign
            group.

            File : /Best hardcopy petition
            Uploaded by : charlesparnold <RitBodyArt@...>
            Description : this is the one to take to the shopping malls every weekend, to the metaphysical shops, and to have printed in every Pagan publication in the country. And Iscca Bonewits wrote it.

            Message 5 of 29 , Jan 5, 2004
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Pagan-Headstone-Campaign
              group.

              File : /Churches & Organizations supporting
              Uploaded by : charlesparnold <RitBodyArt@...>
              Description : This is a file containing letters of support from churches and other Pagan groups supporting our comapign

              Message 6 of 29 , Jan 16, 2004
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Pagan-Headstone-Campaign
                group.

                File : /Welcome
                Uploaded by : mab_of_dream <mab@...>
                Description : A welcome letter sent to all on subscription to this group.

                mab_of_dream <mab@...>
              • Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 29 , Jan 19, 2004
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Pagan-Headstone-Campaign
                  group.

                  File : /Hello and welcome to the Pagan Headstone Campaign.doc
                  Uploaded by : firedancewicca <paganheadstone@...>
                  Description : Welcome

                  Message 8 of 29 , Feb 11, 2004
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Pagan-Headstone-Campaign
                    group.

                    File : /Pent.jpg
                    Uploaded by : firedancewicca <paganheadstone@...>
                    Description : jpg of print ready pent for campaign

                    Message 9 of 29 , Mar 2, 2004
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Pagan-Headstone-Campaign
                      group.

                      File : /401330.pdf
                      Uploaded by : judisnyder <witchvetch@...>
                      Description : General Information Sheet issued by the VA

                      judisnyder <witchvetch@...>
                    • Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 29 , Apr 12, 2004
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Pagan-Headstone-Campaign
                        group.

                        File : /Responses from VA /resppage1.jpg
                        Uploaded by : firedancewicca <edward@...>
                        Description : 1st page of reply letter from VA

                        firedancewicca <edward@...>
                      • Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 29 , Apr 12, 2004
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Pagan-Headstone-Campaign
                          group.

                          File : /Responses from VA /resppage2.jpg
                          Uploaded by : firedancewicca <edward@...>
                          Description : page to of reply

                          Message 12 of 29 , May 25, 2004
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Pagan-Headstone-Campaign
                            group.

                            File : /pettition_signatures.pdf
                            Uploaded by : woad <woad@...>
                            Description : Form for people to sign for the pettion at pagan Events

                            woad <woad@...>
                          • Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com
                            Message 13 of 29 , Jul 11 9:02 AM
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Pagan-Headstone-Campaign
                              group.

                              File : /How to contribute to the Web site.doc
                              Uploaded by : firedancewicca <FireDanceWicca@...>
                              Description : Direction on how to contribute to the payment for the current webpage for this org.

                              Message 14 of 29 , Sep 9, 2004
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Pagan-Headstone-Campaign
                                group.

                                File : /New letter for senators and representatives
                                Uploaded by : charlesparnold <RitBodyArt@...>
                                Description : Here is a new letter, using the updated VA approved list information that you can copy, add your name and address and send or email to your reps

                                You can access this file at the URL:

                                Regards,

                                charlesparnold <RitBodyArt@...>
                              • Taith
                                Message 15 of 29 , Sep 9, 2004
                                  Hey Charles,

                                  The Pagan Aid Network designed a graphic that can be used as letter
                                  head. I know something like that is just superficial stuff, but it
                                  makes a person look like they are member of group. And the pols like
                                  groups better than individuals.

                                  Taith

                                  --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, Pagan-Headstone-
                                  Campaign@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                                  > Hello,

                                  > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Pagan-Headstone-
                                  Campaign
                                  > group.
                                  >
                                  > File : /New letter for senators and representatives
                                  > Uploaded by : charlesparnold <RitBodyArt@a...>
                                  > Description : Here is a new letter, using the updated VA approved
                                  list information that you can copy, add your name and address and
                                  send or email to your reps

                                  > You can access this file at the URL:
                                  20letter%20for%20senators%20and%20representatives

                                  Message 16 of 29 , Oct 1, 2004
                                    Hello,

                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Pagan-Headstone-Campaign
                                    group.

                                    File : /Pagan Headstone Campaign Flyer.doc
                                    Uploaded by : poltr1 <poltr1@...>
                                    Description : One-page flyer for Pagan Headstone Campaign (updated 10/1/04)

                                    poltr1 <poltr1@...>
                                  • Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Oct 1, 2004
                                      Hello,

                                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Pagan-Headstone-Campaign
                                      group.

                                      File : /PAGAN HEADSTONE CAMPAIGN PETITION.doc
                                      Uploaded by : poltr1 <poltr1@...>
                                      Description : Pagan Headstone Campaign Petition - Uses 9/26/04 text

                                      Message 18 of 29 , Nov 22, 2004
                                        Hello,

                                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Pagan-Headstone-Campaign
                                        group.

                                        File : /Rosemary Kooiman's Hardcopy Petition
                                        Uploaded by : charlesparnold <RitBodyArt@...>
                                        Description : An alternative hardcopy petition, created by Rosemary Kooiman

                                        You can access this file at the URL:

                                        Regards,

                                        charlesparnold <RitBodyArt@...>
                                      • Rosemary Kooiman

                                          Message 20 of 29 , Nov 22, 2004
                                            I have no idea what my yahoo id is. Can you help? rk

                                            Message 21 of 29 , Dec 24, 2004
                                              Hello,

                                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Pagan-Headstone-Campaign
                                              group.

                                              File : /Rothman-NJ/letter1.jpg
                                              Uploaded by : willowriversong <groups@...>
                                              Description : Letter to National Cemetery Adminsistration

                                              willowriversong <groups@...>
                                            • Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com
                                              Message 22 of 29 , Dec 24, 2004
                                                Hello,

                                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Pagan-Headstone-Campaign
                                                group.

                                                File : /Rothman-NJ/letter2.jpg
                                                Uploaded by : willowriversong <groups@...>
                                                Description : Lett to Taith

                                                Message 23 of 29 , Mar 19, 2005
                                                  Hello,

                                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Pagan-Headstone-Campaign
                                                  group.

                                                  File : /BILL MOYERS SYNOPSIS.doc
                                                  Uploaded by : charlesparnold <RitBodyArt@...>
                                                  Description : Something we all ought to read in order to understand the climate in DC

                                                  Message 24 of 29 , Nov 15, 2005
                                                    Hello,

                                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Pagan-Headstone-Campaign
                                                    group.

                                                    File : /VA_Public_affairs_with_phone_notes.jpg
                                                    Uploaded by : lady_emmachia <emmachia@...>
                                                    Description : first document I recieved from VA with instructions, compare this with later changes. All that was required in 1997 was a letter from a minister and a picture of the symbol.

                                                    lady_emmachia <emmachia@...>
                                                  • Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com
                                                    Message 25 of 29 , Nov 26, 2005
                                                      Hello,

                                                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Pagan-Headstone-Campaign
                                                      group.

                                                      File : /DONE The Book - Grassroots Politics for Pagans.doc
                                                      Uploaded by : charlesparnold <charlesparnold@...>
                                                      Description : A handbook for Pagans who want to make the system work for them. I wasn't able to sell this to a publisher so I am giving it to the community because I think that the information it contains is important.

                                                      Message 26 of 29 , Aug 7, 2006
                                                        Hello,

                                                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Pagan-Headstone-Campaign
                                                        group.

                                                        File : /popbureau.JPG
                                                        Uploaded by : lady_emmachia <emmachia@...>
                                                        Description : population bureau religious chart, page 25

                                                        Message 27 of 29 , Aug 7, 2006
                                                          Hello,

                                                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Pagan-Headstone-Campaign
                                                          group.

                                                          File : /America's Military Population.pdf
                                                          Uploaded by : lady_emmachia <emmachia@...>
                                                          Description : America's Military Population

                                                          Message 28 of 29 , Jun 2, 2009
                                                            Hello,

                                                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Pagan-Headstone-Campaign
                                                            group.

                                                            File : /Military, Vetrans Support list June 09.wps
                                                            Uploaded by : indywiz <indywiz@...>
                                                            Description : Military & Veteran Support

                                                            indywiz <indywiz@...>
                                                          • Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com
                                                            Message 29 of 29 , Nov 16, 2009
                                                              Hello,

                                                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Pagan-Headstone-Campaign
                                                              group.

                                                              File : /Vietnam Veteran Services.pdf
                                                              Uploaded by : indywiz <indywiz@...>
                                                              Description : Services for Vietnam Veterans