Re: FW: [American-Pagan-Veterans-Headstone-Campaign] List header tag

  • daibhi
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2005
      Eric Roberts wrote:

> [...]

      That's what I love about Mozilla Thunderbird mail software. It has a
      great method of filtering, it does folder filters and never everything
      that Eudora does save for the fact that unlike Outlook it is not a
      full-fledged PIM. For that I would rather use Outlook.

      --
      Sláinte is beannacht!

      Daibhaid
      _________

      "ALWAYS REMEMBER — Don't believe anything you read on this web page, or,
      for that matter, anything you hear on The Neal Boortz Show, (or anywhere
      else) unless it is consistent with what you already know to be true, or
      unless you have taken the time to research the matter to prove its
      accuracy to your satisfaction. This is known as "doing your homework.""
      -- http://boortz.com

      "Remember that a statement is a lie if it is inherently untrue at the
      time it is spoken or written." -- Neal Boortz

      * http://www.ceardai.com (MY website! with info on crafting subjects!!)
    • Taith
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2005
        I read most of my mail from my providers web-interface and I have a
        problem with the new header.

        On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 07:27:06 -0400, "daibhi" <daibhi@...> said:
        > Eric Roberts wrote:

        (* * * * * * *)
        Taith /|\ Carol Herrmann

        Three things from which never to be moved: one's Oaths, one's Gods, and the Truth.
        The three highest causes of the true human are: Truth, Honor, and Duty.
        Three candles that illuminate every darkness: Truth, Nature, and Knowledge.

      • Morgan
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6, 2005
          At 04:27 AM 7/6/05, Daibhaid wrote:
          >That's what I love about Mozilla Thunderbird mail software. It has a
          >great method of filtering, it does folder filters and never everything
          >that Eudora does save for the fact that unlike Outlook it is not a
          >full-fledged PIM. For that I would rather use Outlook.

          But migrating...

          My dad went from Eudora to Firefox. Apparently, while it kept his
          folder structure, all the sent emails were remarked as "unsent." I
          have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much stuff in my Eudora archives to want
          to have to deal with that :-).

          But, this has gotten off topic. I was just hoping for a shorter
          subject line tag. Apparently it doesn't bother anyone else. I only
          ask that people please watch the "re: fwd: re: stuff before the tag,
          since those will push the real subject completely out of view.

          Thanks,
          Morgan /|\
          "It behooves every man who values liberty of conscience for himself,
          to resist invasions of it in the case of others; or their case may,
          by change of circumstances, become his own." --Thomas Jefferson,
          letter to Benjamin Rush, April 21, 1803
          http://www.cafepress.com/dosomethingvote