Possibility for Banner

  • D. Mephisto
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      Have uploaded another possibility for a banner, to the "yahoo
      photos" album. I'm not that hot with HTML, and couldn't get a link
      to stick. Couldn't upload a .htm file either, so if it can be used,
      maybe somebody here with the know-how can turn it into a link? I
      think maybe we also need a short but catchy slogan for banners...
      -Meph