Blessings To All For the New Year

  • Pinecone
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2003
      Many blessings to you and yours.
      May love and light guide you on your path.
      peace and love
      pinecone
    • RitBodyArt@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2004
        May the Gods light our way as we walk the path
        May we take one anothers' hands to keep from being lost
        May we make the journey of life in joy
        Facing fear and love
        Facing peace and challenge
        Living in frustration and fulfillment
        Until together, tempered and made stronger
        We come into the clearing of the summerland and beyond
        Remembering and being remembered
        In love.
      • SmilingMoon
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2004

          Blessings to you too Charles...  To everyone else I wish you a wonderful New Year.

          Georgia