Re: [Pagan-Headstone-Campaign] Digest Number 420

  • Rosemary Kooiman
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2005
      I'm in. Put me on your list.  rk
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 10:03 PM
      Subject: Re: [Pagan-Headstone-Campaign] Digest Number 420

      ok if we have a vidio camera then what we need to do
      is find the graves of any and all pagans buried in
      vetrans cemiterys and then strt to resurch those
      people do a indette on each one and show how
      upstanding of a citesen that they wear how they lived
      there life and at the end of each one is when you
      bring out the fact they are pagan and don't have there
      grave marked by there relgious preferance. make it a
      real tear jerker

      Mjolnir131

      http://mail.yahoo.com