Newbie

  • drummindame
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2005
      Hello and Merry Meet!

      I just got the PHC forward on another list, thought it was an
      excellent idea, and here I am. My name's Melissa btw. I was outraged
      (but not all that surprised) to hear about this gross injustice; I
      mean isn't freedom of religion supposed to be one of the precious
      ideals that our soldiers fight to defend in the first place?

      Anyway, thanks to anyone here who's served or serving, (I rarely
      support the policies that tend to send you to battle these days but
      you'll always have my respect and admiration for putting your butts
      on the line) and thanks for organizing the campaign and bringing
      attention to the issue. Here's one more mouth to help spread the word.

      Brightest Blessings,
      Melissa