Re: [Pagan-Headstone-Campaign] Digest Number 392

  • MoonShadowCat
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2005
      Eric, I was scrolling, that was the measurement I got while scrolling. The thing was, there were two or three replies in the digest I got that replied to a digest, and each of those replies used the ENTIRE digest in their answer. That is just plain rude, and time consuming, and downright nasty. That person is no longer on here, so hopefully won't happen again.
      mama cat

      Message: 10
      Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 15:35:11 -0600
      From: "Rev. Eric Roberts"
      Subject: RE: Digest Number 388

      or maybe you could learn to scroll? BTW, who's monitor are you saying we
      should use to judge 36 inches and what level of resolution? If the email is
      too much, go to no email and read it on the site. Digests by nature are
      going to be longer if there is more activity on the group. While they do
      make the emails easier to manage if you do not use a email program like
      outlook that has rules that can file messages in different folders to make
      reading them a bit more organized, the longer format of them does make them
      harder to read. Just be glad that no one has replied with the entire digest
      attached. ;-)

      Eric

      "You laugh because I'm different.
      I cry because you are all the same."