Re: Getting just a tad wound up now

  • Kevin Frindik
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 1, 2005
      --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Frindik"
      <revnum9@b...> wrote:
      "that compromises your particular
      > laws of being nice, or are you allowed to "concentrate" groups.
      > Bitte?
      > Kevin Frindik/Crazy Diamond"

      CORRECTION!!!:"I'm sure that 'doesn't compromise' your particular---"
      Please excuse my oversight in written expression. And the question
      following above was a continuance of the sub-theme about certain past
      nastinesses in 20th century history, and perhaps an asinine comment on
      my part.
      As above, and below(wink),
      Kevin Frindik/Oh,that "Diamond" guy, or whatever---
    • Kevin Frindik
      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 1, 2005
        My correction was incorrect! But I still feel my question was asinine,
        as previously stated.
        I'm getting off the keyboard for awhile. I obviously need to be
        temporarily grounded.
        I have Charles' humility, but very few of his other great qualities.
        KF/CD
      • Daibhaid
        Message 3 of 18 , Apr 1, 2005
          Danke. :^)

          Sláinte,

          Daibhaid

          "D'aithle na bhfileadh n-uasal, truaghsan timheal an tsaoghail."
          [Now with all the High Bards gone, sad is the waning of the world.]
          • http://www.ceardai.com -- our new home!
          • Yahoomessenger ID = daibhaid_obroder

            > laws of being nice, or are you allowed to "concentrate" groups.
            > Bitte?
            > Kevin Frindik/Crazy Diamond"

            CORRECTION!!!:"I'm sure that 'doesn't compromise' your particular---"
            Please excuse my oversight in written expression. And the question
            following above was a continuance of the sub-theme about certain past
            nastinesses in 20th century history, and perhaps an asinine comment on
            my part.
            As above, and below(wink),
            Kevin Frindik/Oh,that "Diamond" guy, or whatever---

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Daibhaid

              Message 6 of 18 , Apr 2, 2005
                --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "Daibhaid" <daibhi@c...> wrote:
                > "An' it harm none"---it is time, I feel, for the self-appointed
                > village idiot to stop babbling on the stone wall and speak
                > philosophically. Ich habe meinen papieren to be so forward.
                >
                > ***
                > Du bist haben sien papieren? Zo...Papieren bitte! :^)
                >
                > I have seen and heard a great many people speak about the Rede over the
                > years, and I've had some "idiots" or "fluff bunnies" get in my face
                > about how I'm not living according to same. > Slan
                >
                > Daibhaid

                As a Wiccan I have no problem with the Rede, primarily because I know it is a guide
                and not an absolute law carved in stone. It doesn't stop me from protecting myself,
                my family, my friends or just anyone who looks like they need help. I do whatever
                seems right at the time and accept full responsibility for all my actionsd, should the
                results turn out somewhat differently than I expected. Now I would not give too much
                attention to anyone telling me that I am not living my life the right way,
                be they Christian, Muslim, Pagan or what have you.

                My question is why did you even listen to the fluff bunnies? I would only listen to
                someone who had something sensible to say. Fluff bunnies given time may become
                such persons but I can wait until they have experience and grown up a bit in craft.

                Christopher

                Geezer, spell crafter and occasional philosopher
                Twenty-one years experience but only a first level Alexandrian.
                Haven't found another teacher since I found my first high Priestess.
                I am told that I would have an easier time in Connecticut, but I live in
                New Mexico. [Sigh] [Grin]
              • Daibhaid
                Message 7 of 18 , Apr 2, 2005
                  My question is why did you even listen to the fluff bunnies? I would
                  only listen to
                  someone who had something sensible to say. Fluff bunnies given time may
                  become
                  such persons but I can wait until they have experience and grown up a
                  bit in craft.

                  Christopher

                  Never said I listened, just because someone gets in my face don't mean
                  that. In fact, when someone like a FFBP (Friggin Fluff Bunny Pagan) gets
                  in my face these days I wait for them to take a breath and say politely,
                  "Well glad you paused there because for a moment I was afraid you were
                  going to break your tongue."

                  Daibh