Be nice 'cause no matter where you go ...

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2005
      Folks, this campaign takes up a lot of energy and it involves people
      with a lot of strength. I ask each one here to cut one another a
      little slack. Try to clip your responses to keep them short but make
      sure there is enough there so that we know what you are talking about.

      BTW, Dave Grega has left the group so please, let it drop and there
      is no need to comment on him or anyone else who has left us. Each
      came, learned something, and may be a serious asset at some time in
      the future.

      Remember, try to talk to everyone here as you would talk to a co-
      worker or a friend because that is just what we are. And if I get a
      little too snarky without realizing, please let me know 'cause I
      often don't realize it.

      Hang in there folks, we are starting to make progress in the
      community and, with that, we can make progress with the government.

      Oh yeah, aren't one or two of the people on this into magick or
      something? Why are we working with just petitions, letters and stuff
      like that? Let's do what Mario says and, "Take it up a notch." We
      still have a few days to work with the waning moon, wearing down VA
      resistance. Then, as of the 9th, we have a few weeks to build up our
      strength and support for our cause - you get the idea.
    • Thelma Smith
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 31, 2005

        In perfect love and perfect trust,I greet you|

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1 12:12 AM
          --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "Charles P. Arnold"
          <RitBodyArt@a...> wrote:
          > Oh yeah, aren't one or two of the people on this into magick or
          > something? Why are we working with just petitions, letters and
          stuff
          > like that? Let's do what Mario says and, "Take it up a notch." We
          > still have a few days to work with the waning moon, wearing down VA
          > resistance. Then, as of the 9th, we have a few weeks to build up
          our
          > strength and support for our cause - you get the idea.

          I know this sounds "Crazy", but I meditate on the issue and start
          shaking, like when the Quakers pray, nothing like the Charismatic
          types though. Then I breathe in the Spirit around me to negate the
          pain I've felt, through my arms and hands and upper body, in the All
          about this and exhale it for the Divine to handle. Then I continue to
          shake a bit and offer myself to the Divine, as I see It, as a duty
          and
          send my intentions, and sometimes visualizations, if moved by a
          particular "asking"/need. I've been doing it.
          But, bear in mind, I did a bit of this to have a politcal change in
          the November elections. Things went further the other way, but, faith
          intact, I have enough to live, in questionable circumstances. We co-
          create with the Divine, we don't over-rule it.
          ---------------------

          Now! Everybody do it this way or be perpetually damned! MOO-HA-HA!
          Inquisitor Fluff-Bunny Supremo and Great Pointer of Finger and
          Forrower of Brow(Warrant Officer, Brevet),
          Kevin Frindik/Crazy Diamond
        • Rev. Eric Roberts
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2 1:52 PM
            Sorry...I was catching up on 4 days worth of email. I was in the hospital with a leg infection (gotta love diabetes).  But I am back in fighting form!

            Eric

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 2 8:25 PM
              Message
              Sorry...I was catching up on 4 days worth of email. I was in the hospital with a leg infection (gotta love diabetes).  But I am back in fighting form!

              Eric

              No shit! :^) Glad to see you back in fighting form. :^) As to diabetes, my sister and I live with that spectre in our lives as well as my Mum and Brother are both type II's. So we all have an ongoing sugar check and keep out docs apprised of various health matters. I lucked out the other day as the store in which Lynn works (Big Lots) got in a massive shipment of overstock from an Eckerd's store closing. Part of which was a bunch of various diabetic supplies. Yesterday was the last day for a two day event in which the store was giving a 70% discount on that overstock plus the 20% employes discount. In the mass of stock was an Accu-Chek Advantage Meter complete and still in its sealed pack, some strips (exp. date 9/30/05) and lancets. I got the lot for around $23.00!! Yeah Big Lot's is one of the few stores that is cognizant that they have singles, marrieds, and partnered persons, and thus give spousal discounts without regards to sexual orientation.

              :^)

              Daibhi
            • Christopher
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 3 9:27 PM
                --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "Daibhaid" <daibhi@c...> wrote:
                > I was in the hospital with a leg infection (gotta love diabetes). But I am back in
                > fighting form!
                >
                > Eric
                >
                > No shit! :^) Glad to see you back in fighting form. :^) As to diabetes,
                > my sister and I live with that spectre in our lives as well as my Mum
                > and Brother are both type II's.
                >
                > Daibhi

                Gee we are a healthy bunch. I have a slew of things that include diabetes, according to the
                VA, Agent Orange related. Been to VA emergency wards twice in the last three months. So
                far I have not let any of my organs kill me off yet. Last trip I was informed the hospital had
                just had its budget cut another few million dollars. Meanwhile I keep trying to afford my
                free VA Medical Care with my VA pension as they cut of paying for rooms when I travel to
                the hospital for appointments. My appointments can cost me around $300 and a three day
                round trip for just an one hour appointment. Bus fare alone is several times the travel
                allowance, $ 126 dollars and five buses. So who knows just when the Question of a head
                stone may come up in my life, since the VA is my only medical care.

                Just every once in a while I get this feeling that my government is trying to kill me off.
                First got that feeling in Vietnam when I noticed all of our our 105 MM pulled howitzers and
                ammo, in all three of the batteries, happened to be in was older than I was by a number
                of years. Thank goodness the Marine could not yet afford the M16.

                But my Republican Congressmen keeps sending me all this information on how much
                extra money has gone into the VA, just must never get out of the Headquarters office.

                It is not like my government couldn't be trusted....................or.............

                Christopher

                Meanwhile just to feel how lucky I am, I read up on depleted Uranium and the refusal of
                the military or the VA to test for internal radiation of our more recent troops going back to
                Bosnia, both wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Neat way to get rid of all those pesky Nuclear
                fuel rods that we can not find a safe place to bury. Agent Orange almost seems nice in
                comparison. Nice to know we are the good guys......