new group

  • jayvonne
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 13, 2005
      both were created by me please join and tell others

      teen_romance_13_19 (Sorry 13-19 only)

      jttsadvicemagazine (anyone)
      both in yahoo groups

      thanks blessed be
    • jayvonne smith
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 13, 2005
        sure enjoy it i hope

        --- Georgia <reconwitch@...> wrote:
        > Ok... thank you for this... I think?
        >
        > Georgia
        >

        > both were created by me please join and tell others
        >
        > teen_romance_13_19 (Sorry 13-19 only)
        >
        > jttsadvicemagazine (anyone)
        > both in yahoo groups
        >
        > thanks blessed be
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • rustymon2000
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 13, 2005
          --- Hey! It`s a "Playgan"!

          This is considered Spam, unless the group owner of "teen romance" is
          willing to include stuff from Pagan Headstone Campaign-of course,
          many of the 19 year-olds could be Veterans!

          /!\

          In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "Georgia"
          <reconwitch@m...> wrote:
          > Ok... thank you for this... I think?
          >
          > Georgia
          >

          > both were created by me please join and tell others
          >
          > teen_romance_13_19 (Sorry 13-19 only)
          >
          > jttsadvicemagazine (anyone)
          > both in yahoo groups
          >
          > thanks blessed be

        • jayvonne smith
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 13, 2005
            the only reason i said 13-19 is cuz anyone 18 aand u can go to yahoo personals or to tickle
            matchmaking but join if you want

            --- rustymon2000 <rustymon2000@...> wrote:

            > --- Hey! It`s a "Playgan"!
            >
            > This is considered Spam, unless the group owner of "teen romance" is
            > willing to include stuff from Pagan Headstone Campaign-of course,
            > many of the 19 year-olds could be Veterans!
            >
            > /!\
            >
            > In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "Georgia"
            > <reconwitch@m...> wrote:
            > > Ok... thank you for this... I think?
            > >
            > > Georgia
            > >

            > > both were created by me please join and tell others
            > >
            > > teen_romance_13_19 (Sorry 13-19 only)
            > >
            > > jttsadvicemagazine (anyone)
            > > both in yahoo groups
            > >
            > > thanks blessed be

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Georgia
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 13, 2005
              Ok...  thank you for this... I think?

              Georgia

              both were created by me please join and tell others

                      teen_romance_13_19  (Sorry 13-19 only)

                      jttsadvicemagazine    (anyone)
              both in yahoo groups

                           thanks  blessed be

              Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
            • rustymon2000
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 13, 2005
                --- Young Lady, this list is not been made to promote soft porn, but
                to address real issues-you have spammed this list-we have enough
                problems here, in the Pagan world, and in America at this time, and
                we don`t need more goofy stuff to deal with. Please stop spamming
                this list ( you don`t do it very well, but...)