Re: Sorry to go off topic but we need help

  • Owyn Pendragon
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2004
      Well, we've put out feelers in some of the lists we belong to, so
      far just the sugestion to check CreigsList, we're in NW Maryland
      now so it's a bit too far for you. Will forward any info we get.

      Am waiting to hear from New Moon NY.....

      --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "Charles P. Arnold"