Just wondering

  • Lucy Hz
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2004
      I am trying to go forward with this campaign here in Connecticut. Just before our Pagan Pride Day on September 25th I went to the site and found that the on line signing of the petition was not working. I messaged the group about this but got no response.

      I was hoping that it was a temporary glitch. I was able to get about fifty signatures and found much interest in the campaign. I handed out fliers  and I believe I spoke to everyone there. I was almost obnoxious. The only person who did not sign it was a British citizen.

      I also have signatures on a separate form of some people who knew they signed on line. My intent there was to put  strength  into the signature. My being one of them.

      I have the petitions to mail in but I need to confirm that the address in the file is a correct address.

      But I also need to know if the paper petitions are even worth while.
      It seems to me just one aspect of the campaign. Has anyone else done it? I am curious if in fact has anyone sent in paper petitions and if they are being collected when will they  be used.

      in Her light
      Diane/ Connecticut

      in Her Light

      Do you Yahoo!?