Re: ON Line Petition?

  • Josh
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2004
      I just joined the group looking for more information about the
      petition. I tried to sign it today and ran into the same error. I
      am a member of an Arizona Pagan Group (one of our memebers is a VET)
      and we are all interested in helping at the very least signing the
      petition so if you could let us know when it is up again we will
      gladly sign it.

      Owain

      --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "Diana"