Re: [Pagan-Headstone-Campaign]

  • paniteowl
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      Charlie, What I'm asking is .... "How's that working for ya?" ..
      What's been done so far hasn't been that productive in generating interest
      and grass roots effort. It's a start, but we could and should be looking at
      other techniques and marketing practices.
      Just looking at how some political organizations have utilized the web to
      get public awareness and participation, by making it easy to express an
      opinion, seems like a good idea. If it works for them, then I see no reason
      why we wouldn't look at the possibility it would work for us.
      OK ... I'm off to the Fall Gathering of the Tribes in VA .. will be back
      next week.
      BB ... Owl