Only 11 More Days...

  • Paulette
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2004
      Greetings...

      With only a few days until our Southside Pagan Pride day (Orland
      Park, IL), we thought we'd share:

      PROGRAM:

      SIGN IN - WORKSHOP - CHILDREN'S CORNER REGISTRATION BEGINS - 10:00
      CYCLES OF NATURE WORKSHOP---11:00AM
      RODNEY'S INCREDIABLE FEATS!--- 11:30
      BANNER SIGNING (BY ALL CO-SPONSORS) 11:30
      SUNCATCHERS (CHILDREN) 12:00
      PAGAN PARENTING WORKSHOP (ADULTS) 12:00
      DIANIC MYSTERIES WORKSHOP 1:00
      LUNCH -- Noon to 4:00
      RITUAL --- 2:00
      CHAIN MAILLE DEMONSTRATION (CHILDREN)---1:30
      CELTIC RECONSTRUCTIONISM WORKSHOP --- 2:30
      PATRICIA'S VOCALS & TIBETAN BOWL--2:30
      LABYRINTHS WORKSHOP---3:00
      DJALAAL'S BELLYDANCING TROUPE---4:00
      COMMUNITY DRUMMING JAM ---- 4:30

      ART SHOW--ONGOING
      PAGAN WALK OF HEROS -- ONGOING
      READERS (please sign up in advance - they take breaks, too!)
      ARTISANS -- ONGOING

      Visit our website for even more details!

      http://sanctamoon.8m.com

      Come "Celebrate Your Pride"!

      In Her Service, bb, Paulette )O(