Re: [Pagan-Headstone-Campaign] Headstones

  • WitchVetch
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 10, 2004
      Do I get the bonehead of the month award?   I read your question and thought... "oops, not me.  I meant to do a banner, but..."  I took my original website down and just never got around to it .....  yadda yadda...."

      Last spring, I rebuilt a photo website for Idaho Heathens and Pagans.  Or shall I say that it's "under construction."   Although I have not put up a banner or links on the inside of the site yet, I linked to Pagan Headstone Campaign from the index page:

      OK Mab, it's time for us to wake up and smell the coffee.   I'm so glad you're back.

      Now, one suggestion to this list.  Another way that Google searches is by the number of requests for a sight.   Let's all spend a minute and go off a googling for Pagan Headstone Campaign and lots of derivatives of the name.

      And I'm off to do a banner page for PHC.

      Judi

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 10, 2004
        Georgia:

        > Charles posted that AREN will be sending a formal letter of
        support. Also Pagans for Equality Association has agreed to support
        us.

        > These both took place in June.

        Yay! *happy dances* Presumably Charles has the contacts for these
        groups, so it may be that we'll have to wait until he's better before
        we ask if the letters can be added to the website.

        Thanks for the update, cariad. :-D

        yours
        Mab
        xxxxx
      • Matilda
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 10, 2004
          Rustymom:

          > We are activly adding links on all our sites, and will be
          > displaying the petition at a Pagan Faire in Anaheim today-let`s get
          > on with the business at hand!

          Thank you very much.

          Would you like me to add your link to the Pagan Headstone Campaign
          website? If so, if you chuck the link in my direction, I'll get it
          up there.

          :-D

          yours
          mab
          xxxxx

          **
          ************
          'The powerful play goes on
          And you may contribute a verse.'
          Walt Whitman

          My homepage:
          http://mysite.freeserve.com/mab_of_dream/index.html
          Witchgrove:
          http://mysite.freeserve.com/thewitchgrove/index.html
          Pagan Headstone Campaign: http://www.paganveterans.org

          **
          ************
        • Matilda
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 10, 2004
            Judi:

            **Do I get the bonehead of the month award? I read your question
            and thought... "oops, not me. I meant to do a banner, but..." I
            took my original website down and just never got around to it .....
            yadda yadda...."**

            LOL We've all been there...

            **Last spring, I rebuilt a photo website for Idaho Heathens and
            Pagans. Or shall I say that it's "under construction." Although I
            have not put up a banner or links on the inside of the site yet, I
            linked to Pagan Headstone Campaign from the index page:

            > http://www.geocities.com/judisnyder/index.html**

            Thank you. I've just been and added that to our web-site:
            http://www.paganveterans.org/History.htm (though that will be seen
            in a frame to the browswers, so will look less weird)

            Anymore for anymore, while I have the page open?

            Also, could I ask people to plonk their names onto here please:
            http://b4.boards2go.com/boards/board.cgi?user=PaganHeadstoneCampaign
            It doesn't do anything in the real world other than show browsers to
            the web-site that we are supported.

            yours
            Mab
            xxxxx