8201More from the Wild Hunt on Thor's Hammer and the VA

    May 14, 2013
      More on the VA Thor's Hammer Emblem Addition
      Jason Pitzl-Waters — May 14, 2013 — 8 Comments

      On May 10th I reported that the Thor's Hammer (aka Mjölnir) emblem was approved for veteran's headstones and grave markers by the U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs. Since then, more details have been slowly emerging as to how the approval came about. We know that the listing went up on May 2nd, and thanks to a statement sent to The Wild Hunt from the Guardian of The Northern Winds Hearth we now know the circumstances of the emblem's approval.