      From: Larry Hearn <ljh41@...>
      Subject: Fw: Warren Updates & You Can Meet Medal of Honor recipient Colonel Bruce Crandall - WHVVDay March 30th
      To: "Dave Sassman" <indywiz@...>
      Date: Thursday, March 28, 2013, 5:37 AM

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Paul Cauley <ponytailpaul@...>
      To: Paul Cauley <ponytailpaul@...>
      Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 11:33 PM

      ************************************************************************************************************************

      Meet Medal of Honor recipient Colonel Bruce Crandall - WHVVDay March 30th
      http://www.badassoftheweek.com/crandall.html
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfl0eR6woXc
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIAEcZ29aG4

      Special guest Medal of Honor Recipient
      Colonel Bruce 'Snake' Crandall
      will fly the 563 Huey to honor Veterans

       http://cache.nebula.phx3.secureserver.net/obj/ODdFNUVFNDJBODA3MzZGRTkyQzQ6ZGZlNGNiODBmZmJiNTA4MTM3YWRiOWY1ZjdjMWViN2Y6Ojo6 http://cache.nebula.phx3.secureserver.net/obj/ODdFNUVFNDJBODA3MzZGRTkyQzQ6YzNkMDA4MWI4MGRmMjU0YmI2ZWIxNGY2ODkzNjE2MzM6Ojo6
      We Were Soldiers is a Mel Gibson film made about the 1st Cavalry during the Vietnam War based on the book written by Joe Galloway. Greg Kinnear portrayed Major Crandall in the film. Crandall’s heroic actions during the Battle of Ia Drang earned him the distinguished Congressional Medal of Honor.  Click here for info about We Were Soldiers

      http://cache.nebula.phx3.secureserver.net/obj/ODdFNUVFNDJBODA3MzZGRTkyQzQ6YTFmYzZmNWM2Mzk0OWY5NjRhNmQxN2RkZDA0MDMwMjY6Ojo6

      Click here for a printable flyer
      Share with your brothers, sisters, friends, co-workers & church

      For more info visit www.WHVVDay.org

      Indiana Air Search and Rescue is a
      Department of Defense
      50th Anniversary Vietnam War Commemorative Partner

      http://cache.nebula.phx3.secureserver.net/obj/ODdFNUVFNDJBODA3MzZGRTkyQzQ6MTY5ZWM2MDA1MjViMWI2OTA5ZjJmZGZmOWZmZDY3OTE6Ojo6

      http://cache.nebula.phx3.secureserver.net/obj/ODdFNUVFNDJBODA3MzZGRTkyQzQ6NjM0Y2RmMzVhMmVhOTdlNzUyODhjYjY3NDZiNGZiZDY6Ojo6
      317-549-5900 | http://www.iasar.org
      IASAR, 20 N. Meridian St., Suite 206, Indianapolis, IN 46204
      Unsubscribe | Privacy policy
      Share this on FacebookShare this on Twitter