8081Re: Obama annouces Prolonged Detention

    Dec 17, 2011
      All military people took this oath:

      "I do solemnly swear to protect the Constitution of the United States from all enemies foreign and domestic."

      Note that the oath is not to protect the flag, not to protect the government, not even to protect the country, but to protect the Constitution of the United States. That was how important that our ancestors felt this particular piece of paper was. That without it we would no longer be America.

      Now any of you who have served in our military gave that same oath. Do you still honor it? If you are in the Armed Forces, will you still protect the Constitution even against a direct order to arrest people without charge or trial. I am not joking, the future of the United States of American depends on how you answer and act. If enough people stand up, the government will be helpless to use this law, but if we don't stand up, then only bloodshed will get us back our rights. I prefer standing up now to civil war.

      --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "Christopher Blackwell" <myrddin@...> wrote:

      > He could not give this power to himself. No both political parties,
      > Republican and Democrat, and both houses of Congress had to
      > work together to give him this new Unconstitutional power.
      > Why do both the Democrats and Republicans want hi to have this power?
      >
      > Obama announces this new presidential right of Proplonged Detention
      >
      > FEMA Imprisonment - Obama Announces Proplonged Detention
      >
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQLwGSq0FqQ&sns=fb

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic