7985Re: When the battle starts again, will you support it?

  • charlesparnold
    Dec 10, 2010
      "Christopher Blackwell" <myrddin@...> wrote:

      > At some point I would imagine that we will lose a Heathen or a Druid soldier. When that happens the grieving family will then be allowed to petition the VA for the Thor's Hammer or an Awen.
      >
      > As of right now there is no evidence that either is going to be any easier to get than the original battle for the Pentacle. As of right now, the number of Heathens and Druids is smaller than Wiccans, they are going to need a lot of support from us, just as they gave support for the fight for the Pentacle.
      >
      > They face some of the same problems as both Heathens and Druids are highly independent and not often united about anything. I would imagine the VA remains the VA, and relatively unchanged since the battle of the Pentacle.
      >
      > So my question remains, when the battle starts will you be supporting the Heathens and the Druids.
      >
      > The long silence on this issue is disturbing to me. I hope this is not the we got ours, and the hell for anyone else.
      >
      > As for my part, I will write up the battle in ACTION and will personally help in whatever ways that I am capable.

      Christopher, when Rosemary and I started this group I made a blood oath that I would follow it through, not just for Wiccans but for Heathens and Druids as well. I will stand firm in that oath, willing to go to any lengths to see that they are afforded the same rights we have won. And this time I we won't have to go through all the phases we did last time, phases that many or us knew were going to accomplish nothing with the government but were necessary in order to educate and inform the Pagan populace.

      Charles Arnold

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic