7886Re: Curious, anyone interested in going back to the original purpose of this sit

    May 8, 2009
      charles,

      thanks for the information. I thought the idea of charging people was wrong, but it is sincerely believed by one of the people pushing for the hammer symbol and she gets quite upset when I say other wise.

      I will like to see how the VA actually handles the first case of eathr a heaten or a Druid. That will be the test of the reality.

      --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "Charles P. Arnold" <charlesparnold@...> wrote:

      > Another urban myth and absolutely not true and can not happen for two simple reasons. You can't put items on VA headstones and the VA can't charge for headstones.
      >

      > Believe it or not, a vet can arrange this in advance of their death but, under the new laws, it is all arranged by individuals rather than organizations; which may cuase problems in the future. What I ask is that if anyone has applied for either a hemmer (or whatever) or an awen and they have had problems, post the information here so that it can be sorted out.

      > Charles

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic