7880Re: Curious, anyone interested in going back to the original purpose of this sit

  • David
    May 6, 2009
      --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "Charles P. Arnold" <charlesparnold@...> wrote:

      > --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "Christopher Blackwell" <myrddin@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Eric,
      > >
      > > Glad to hear that. It looks like the VA has not learned
      > > much from the Pentacle quest. They still have not implemented
      > > the new rules, which I believe was required within six
      > > months by that court order.
      >

      > But those are exactly the rules that are now in effect.

      Charles,

      Could you provide a copy or link to the rules now in effect? I've checked the VA's web site and don't see any instructions on how to request a new emblem. They have bold notes regarding the eligibility of a marker, headstone or one of the new medallions but nothing obvious about asking for an emblem to be requested that's not on the list.

      As I understand, the new rules which were posted for public review in 2007 have not yet been approved & adopted with the changes resulting in the public review.

      Please share if you have info regarding any new rules on requesting a new emblem.

      Thanks.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic