7878Re: Curious, anyone interested in going back to the original purpose of this site.

    May 6, 2009
      --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "Christopher Blackwell" <myrddin@...> wrote:

      > It was once said that our purpose here is to fight
      > for religious rights of our service men and women
      > and vets with the VA.
      >
      > Well as the Heathens get on with their Hammer Project
      > is anyone interested, or did we lose interest once the
      > Pentacle was won. Some Heathens helped with that.
      >
      > Just curious.
      >
      > Blessed Be,
      >
      > Christopher

      Chris, you know where I stand. The thing is, the VA changed the rules, mostly because of us and the furor we created. What needs to be done now is for a Heathen veteran to die and have his legal representative apply for a hammer (a design the most Heathens agree upon) and then see what happens. If such an application is made and rejected, this group, as well as the now forming Pagan Veterans of the United States of America will definitely get involved.

      Charles Arnold
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic