7663Photo Book Update

  • RunicDruid@aol.com
    Jun 5, 2008
      AOL Email
      Hi All!

      I am happy to inform you that My Photo Book page has been updated.  The new photos in each album have been added to the end of their respected albums.  I have also added a new album called Animals.   I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I did taking them.

      Blessings, Robert (AKA Rune)

      People deal too much with the negative, with what is wrong...
      Why not try and see positive things, to just touch those
      things and make them bloom?
      ~Thich Nhat Hanh

      (\__/)
      (O.0)
      (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.