7649Re: Status on "A Hero Denied" movie?

    Mar 19, 2008
      Roberta,

      Gald to hear it, If you can point me to information,or provide it,
      I will do a write up on it for my next issue of ACTION. Didn't I read
      some where that I believe Americans United was having speakers
      on religion and state and that you might be one of them. Needless
      to say I would like information on that as well.

      Damn you keep busy. You make many of the rest of us look lazy in comparisom.
      [Grin]

      Blessed be,

      Christopher

      --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, ROBERTA Stewart
      <broom_flyer@...> wrote:

      > Just wanted to let everyone know a Hero Denied website should be up soon there was
      an error with the website and the movie is tentativly due to be completed by Memorial
      about www.firstfreedomfirst.com

      > Thanks to all for your support
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic