      From: Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Connie
      Sent: Monday, 01 January 2007 05:27
      To: Georgia
      Subject: Re[2]: [Pagan-Headstone-Campaign] prayers please

      Hello Georgia,

      Honor is home with us and recovering well. It will take me and my husband a LOT longer to get over this (:-) Thank you for the kind thoughts, prayers and hugs. I only hope we get an answer as to why and how to prevent/control these seizures as SOON as possible. As I told another friend of mine, maybe this is just one of those trials that the universe put on us to make us into the people we are meant to be, but I sure hope that someone in the afterlife hands us an 'answer sheet' explaining WHY?!?!? sigh...!

      Anyway.. she's ok, and that's what's important! So, I hope that you and yours have a very Happy New Year - we plan on it :-) !

      Connie

      Sunday, December 31, 2006, 5:07:13 PM, you wrote:

      Oh Connie!  I can't even imagine how shaken you were and are.  Energy has been sent to Honor and to the rest of your family.   *huge hugs*  I will be keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.

      Georgia

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic