6545Re: [Pagan-Headstone-Campaign] Re: Fwd: RE: RELEASE Public Dedication of Sgt. Stewart's Plaque with Pentacle

    Dec 8, 2006
      A&A IS a board game. Baisicaly a WW2 version of RISK.
      Same company makes both.
      Cosmo

      Christopher Blackwell <myrddin@...> wrote:
      Cosmo,

      Well if it isn't a board game I would not know it. I have never taken an interest
      in computer games and just haven't got the time, what with being on probably
      about twenty on line forums and writing and editing my newsletter and taking
      care of letters and e-mail.

      Been working on a new article yesterday and will work on it some more today.

      --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, Pete Barrington
      wrote:

      > Do you mean the cartoon, or the games I mentioned? LARP (live-action roleplay) is fairly
      new, and Axis vs Allies has been around a while too, although recently updated. It's from
      the same people as put out RISK.

      > Christopher Blackwell wrote:
      > Cosmo,

      <*> Your email settings: