6529Re: [Pagan-Headstone-Campaign] Re: Fwd: RE: RELEASE Public Dedication of Sgt. Stewart's Plaque with Pentacle

    Dec 5, 2006
      Do you mean the cartoon, or the games I mentioned? LARP (live-action roleplay) is fairly new, and Axis vs Allies has been around a while too, although recently updated. It's from the same people as put out RISK.

      Christopher Blackwell <myrddin@...> wrote:

      Well that is one i don't know. From its name it sounds abit before my time. I was
      born just after the war, a peace baby, though a bit too early to be a baby boomer.

      Blessed Be,

      --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, Pete Barrington
      > MMMMmmmmmm!!!!
      > Sounds about right!
      > I've evolved, though,...now it's LARPing, and stuff like Axis & Allies,...
      > and stuff like that.
      > Cosmo

      <*> Your email settings:
      Individual Email | Traditional