6528Re: [Pagan-Headstone-Campaign] Re: Fwd: RE: RELEASE Public Dedication of Sgt. Stewart's Plaque with Pentacle

    Dec 5, 2006
      LOL!
      That's precious!
      That's like (in railroad terms,) the first passenger diesel locomotives that were made specifically for AMTRAK, that wer all so "Ew-too modern" looking, and are now retired!
      In other news, I found out that the Ft. Suse detachment is a "TIF" (Thearter Intrnment Fac.) and the DET. has moved to new facilities in the South, near border w/ Kuait, and near, but not TOO close to Bosra.
      I'll let you know more later.
      Cosmo

      Christopher Blackwell <myrddin@...> wrote:
      Cosmo,

      Worse than that for the younger people, try ancient history.

      Hard enough for me to admit that the early Thunderbird is now as old to
      many of the younger people as was the 1903 Cadillac I got to ride in when
      I was twelve years old was to me then. Even Desert Storm is old now.

      --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, Pete Barrington
      wrote:

      > Thanks Eric,
      > T/y bro,