      From: Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Pete Barrington
      Sent: Saturday, 02 December 2006 16:43
      To: Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Pagan-Headstone-Campaign] Fwd: RE: RELEASE Public Dedication of Sgt. Stewart's Plaque with Pentacle

      Thank you Eric,
      although I could use some lookin after now! I haven't even left and I've gone from lunatic/beserker to basket case overnight.
      I may never even make it through IT at this point, butat least I'll get a trip to Cali, and Ft Bliss....

      May the Morrigu watch over you and keep you safe in battle Pete!

      From: "ladybronwyn@ earthlink. net" <ladybronwyn@ earthlink. net>
      To: "Selena Fox" <selena@mhtc. net>
      CC: broom_flyer@ sbcglobal. net
      Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 02:50:08 -0800

      I have just sent this PRESS RELEASE in to the Reno Gazette Journal.

      Brightest Blessings,

      Lady Bronwyn
      Crystal Rose Coven
      Lineage Link: http://janus. spawnfar. net/dbgline. html
      See my website for Pleasure Enhancing Products
      And Discreet In-Home Parties
      For Women ONLY -- OR Coed
      http://www.edibleec stasy.com/ eza/carolep

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic