6494Re: Fwd: RE: RELEASE Public Dedication of Sgt. Stewart's Plaque with Pentacle

  • Kay Ahl
    Dec 2, 2006
      --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, Pete Barrington
      <lordtracker@...> wrote:

      > No probs Roberta,
      > TOu fight for us all and we love you for that.
      > In other news, I just found out this am that I'll be going over
      to Iraq in Jan for a year! Tough news, but I've been expecting this
      for some time.
      > Keep me in mind as well as the rest of us over there, and we'll
      do the same for all at home.
      > Thanks again for everything you have done Roberta, and keep up
      the fight!
      > Blessed bees,
      > Cosmo

      Cosmo, Sorry to hear you are headed back to Iraq. But I promise you
      that my heart, prayers, and rites will be with you every minute. I'll
      stand by you and yours all the way!

      If you land in Baghdad, and would like to join up with an Open Circle
      their; we have one on Victory Base - Victory Base Open Circle, I
      know, a very original name, lol. There are a few other Circles and
      groups in Iraq still too. So if you need information just drop me a
      line, and I'll do everything to help you get connected, and supported
      in very way possible!

      Kay

      Rev. Kay J. Ahl
      AKA: Tia Hu

      TROOPS STAY SAFE!

      Holding you all in my heart, prayers, and rites.......

      Keeping the Hearthfires Burning for Our Troops!
      Until You All Come Home!

      A Proud Virtual Runner for the Dec. 10th TAPs sponsored Military
      Marathon in Tikrit, Iraq.
      Proceeds go to support the families of our U.S. Fallen Military
      Heroes
      http://starsoffreedom.tripod.com/#taps_sponsored_marathon_event_in

      A Mentor & the Webmistress for Victory Base Open Circle, Baghdad, Iraq
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VBOC_Baghdad/
      An Affiliate of Sacred Well Congregation
      http://www.sacredwell.org/

      Creator of:
      Stars of Freedom Memorial for Our Fallen Pagan Heroes
      Who Served in the U.S. Military
      http://starsoffreedom.tripod.com/

      Contact Information:
      Rev. Kay J. Ahl