6493Re: [Pagan-Headstone-Campaign] Re: Fwd: RE: RELEASE Public Dedication of Sgt. Stewart's Plaque with Pentacle

    Dec 2, 2006
      Thanks, Man,
      I'll keep you up on things.
      Light a candle for me bro.

      Christopher Blackwell <myrddin@...> wrote:

      Damn I am developing a real hatred for that war. But it still has to be dealt with
      one way or another. Take very good care of yourself and your buddies.

      Try to work to keep centered and balanced so you can use wisdom in the fight.
      Learn all you can about the other side so that you can think as he does and
      anticipate his actions as often as possible.

      May your officers have wisdom enough to listen to everyone, regardless of rank,
      that knows more than they do. This includes all those sergeant ranks who seem
      to know war so much better than the officers. May they have more wisdom than
      ego and truly care more about their men their their own careers.

      May there be unity among all of our own and disunity about the other side.
      Keep in touch, you have my personal e-mail as well and I am sure others.
      Nothing that crosses you mind can surprise or shock your fellow veterans.
      Vent on us if needed rather than burying it within. We will listen without judging.
      And we can keep it on the QT.

      <*> Your email settings:
      Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: