6485Re: Fwd: RE: RELEASE Public Dedication of Sgt. Stewart's Plaque with Pentacle

    Dec 2 7:41 AM
      Roberta,

      You have proven yourself worthy of our support in the stubbornness
      of you fight even when it has been the most difficult. There were
      times you thought you would had to have given up, and we would
      have understood if you had for the strain is intense on you. But you
      continued anyway. That is what built your support beyond normal
      caring, your own fight. You are every bit s much a warrior as your
      husband, Patrick. I am sure he is quite proud of you, your actions
      honored him in every way.

      Bravery is not lack of fear or weariness. It is still doing what needs
      to be done in spite of the other feelings. Under that standard, no
      one can deny your own bravery.

      I will cover this I my newsletter for AREN. Just as I hope to cover the
      VA backing down in the future, hopefully the near future.

      --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, ROBERTA Stewart
      <broom_flyer@...> wrote:

      > Again I want to thank you all for your support the last year I could not have laid Patrick
      to rest without the support of you all. Thank you again and have a wonderful Holiday
      season,

      > Many Blessings
      >
      > Roberta Stewart
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic