      From: "ladybronwyn@..." <ladybronwyn@...>
      To: "Selena Fox" <selena@...>
      CC: broom_flyer@...
      Subject: RE: RELEASE Public Dedication of Sgt. Stewart's Plaque with Pentacle
      Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 02:50:08 -0800

      I have just sent this PRESS RELEASE in to the Reno Gazette Journal.

      Brightest Blessings,

      Lady Bronwyn
      Crystal Rose Coven
      Lineage Link: http://janus.spawnfar.net/dbgline.html
      See my website for Pleasure Enhancing Products
      And Discreet In-Home Parties
      For Women ONLY -- OR Coed
      http://www.edibleecstasy.com/eza/carolep

      Afghanistan,
      > in September 2005.
      >
      > Speakers at the Dedication will give thanks for this important milestone
      > and also call for the US Department of Veterans Affairs to authorize the
      > use of the Pentacle on the veteran grave markers it issues so that
      deceased
      > veterans can be properly honored throughout the United States.
      >
      > The Dedication will also include the public release of a statement by the
      > mother of a Wiccan soldier killed in action in Iraq on May, 2006 and a
      > statement by the widow of a deceased Korean War Veteran who was Wiccan.
      > Both women and their families are among those continuing to wait for the
      VA
      > to authorize the use of the Pentacle.
      >
      > The Dedication also will include the reading of a statement by Rev. Barry
      > Lynn, Executive Director of Americans United for Separation of Church and
      > State.
      >
      > Speakers include:
      > * Roberta Stewart, widow of Sgt. Patrick Stewart
      > * Rev. Selena Fox, Senior Minister of Circle Sanctuary
      > * Rev. William Chrystal, Pastor of the First Congregational Church of Reno
      > * Mato Witko, Comanche-Irish, Pipecarrier, Sundancer, Intertribal
      > Sweatlodge Leader
      > * Rev. Patrick McCollum, American Academy of Religion Chaplaincy Liaison
      > * Jill Medicine Heart Combs, National Board Member, Covenant of Unitarian
      > Universalist Pagans Continental and Pagan Pride Project International
      > * Paula Johnson, Lady Liberty League Media Relations Coordinator and
      > National Interfaith Representative for Covenant of the Goddess
      > and others.
      >
      > Speakers will be available for interviews following the Dedication.
      >
      > For further information contact:
      > Rev. Selena Fox, Senior Minister, Circle Sanctuary
      > (608) 604-9313 (cell); (608) 924-2216 (messages)
      >
      > Paula Johnson, Media Relations Coordinator, Lady Liberty League
      > 954-471-1435

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic