Stuttgart in Lake Oswego is also 928 savvy. I took a couple of my 928’s there for multiple procedures. Mike Jordan there is very knowledgable. Tom Mooreschwarz928
I try to do most of the work on my GTS myself, so I haven't used a repair shop very much, but I've had good luck with Motorsports International. The owner hastdingwall97225
The new owner of Gary Knox's '94 GTS (that he just drove here from the Philly area), Robert Katz, is looking for a repair shop in the Portland area to fix abill_v_v
- May 1, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.