A starter that spins but does not engage the ring gear can either be an alignment problem, or a bendix gear problem with the starter itself. What type ofcjensan928s
ignition switch ? From: mailto:PacNW928@yahoogroups.com Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2016 10:57 AM To: PacNW928@yahoogroups.com Subject: RE: [PacNW928] Slowterry91gt
Car starts and runs now and the only “fall out” is I have went thru two new starters and upon cranking they just spin. When I let off the key it sounds
- May 1, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.