Evidence – Ramdev is 99% Scoundrel – Hidd en Disclaimer

  • Ravinder Singh
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2011

      Evidence – Ramdev is 99% Scoundrel – Hidden Disclaimer

      Unbelievable Advances in medical sciences in last 3-4 decades that make possible cloning of living organisms, DNA mapping, advances in diagnostics, antibiotics, so many reliable drugs, advances in body scanners and advances in surgery like keyhole surgery or implanting Stunts in blocked arteries etc had rendered Ayurveda Outdated form of medicine. We can buy BP and Blood Sugar instruments. Most important tests labs are functional in all towns.

      Ø      In a hidden Disclaimer – Ramdev expressly states His Yoga Clinics are no substitute for a Qualified Doctor.

      ‘No citing by O&I at the yoga science camp to any health-related/medical/other information is intended to be a substitute for professional judgment of a qualified health-care provider.’

      http://nccam.nih.gov/health/ayurveda/introduction.htm

      Ø      Only one in 1500 Americans had used Ayurveda as Complementary and alternative medicine. Ramdev alone claims to have introduced Ayurveda to 30 million at his Yoga Camps were his Ayurvedic Drugs are sold freely without prescription.

      Ø      It is also confirmed firstly that Ayurvedic prescriptions are not subjected to any human trials, even tests on Rats or lab animals don’t indicate good success rate – they only confirms in most cases where Ayurvedic Prescriptions don’t contain heavy metals to be non toxic to healthy animals – not fully establishing curative performance but still likes of Ramdev prescribe them in tones to patients who need specialized treatment of a qualified doctor.

      Ø      I have also noticed majority of his clients or devotees are middle aged over weight people who are misled in to believing ‘Ramdev Cures Everything’.

      Ø      But unlike his disclaimer – he boasts of curing millions of cancer patients etc.

      Ø      Next discloses he sells ‘Onion Juice Drops’ for eye ailments and Shilajit as universal medicine for all ailments.

      Ø      It is scandalous he amassed Rs.1200 crores through Cheating & Frauds.

      Except Few Yoga Exercises that too in moderation is useful – Most of his excises are not suitable for his devotees or patients.

      Ravinder Singh

      February28, 2011

      DO'S AND DON'TS

      NECESSARY ITEMS FOR YOGA SCIENCE CAMP

      Disclaimer : The Organizers & Instructors (‘O&I’) which expression shall include all related entities employees, agents, affiliates, volunteers associated with them) expressly state that in general Yoga is safe and beneficial but like any other health program it needs to be practiced judiciously, correctly and cautiously. No citing by O&I at the yoga science camp to any health-related/medical/other information is intended to be a substitute for professional judgment of a qualified health-care provider. The O&I are not subject or liable to change the structure of the yoga science camp to suit individual needs. Not all presentations at the yoga science camp may be suitable for everyone. If pain is experienced anytime during the practice of Yoga, it should be stopped immediately and a qualified health care professional should be consulted. The O&I assume no responsibility and will not be liable for any harm, injury or damage resulting from any tort, negligence or from a breach of an express or implied warranty however caused or occurring during or after participation in the yoga science camp or while practicing anything presented therein. By participating in the yoga science camp the participant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, and assigns, hereby expressly assumes all risks, full responsibility and liability for participating and practicing anything presented therein and forever waives and releases and agrees to defend, indemnify and hold the O&I harmless from and against any and all claims or demands, liabilities and settlements (including without limitation, legal and accounting fees) on or against the O&I for losses or damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or special damages, personal injury/wrongful death, resulting from or alleged to result from participating in or practicing anything that is presented in the yoga science camp. The O&I, at their sole own discretion reserve the right to deny participation at any time of the yoga science camp to any entity without assigning any reason whatsoever.

      http://www.divyayoga.com/

      The Divya Yog Mandir (Trust) & Patanjali Yogpeeth (Trust) holds Yoga Science camps under the guidance of Swami Ramdevji Maharaj. Over 30 million people have benefited so far from Yoga Science camps conducted in India & abroad. Swamiji Maharaj teaches a set of eight pranayam in a special sequence.

      Pranayam is actually the control of respiration. Residential camps are organised at Haridwar. Participants are given a complete Health Check-up before and after the Residential camp. Boarding & lodging is completely organised by the Trust and even a dietary regime is practised for participants during their stay in the Residential camp. Non Residential camps are organised with morning & evening sessions from winter through the summer season.

      Use in the United States

      According to the 2007 National Health Interview Survey, which included a comprehensive survey of CAM use by Americans, more than 200,000 U.S. adults had used Ayurvedic medicine in the previous year.

    • shadi katyalsearch
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2 3:09 PM
        What is the qualification of this new Avtar of iNDIA.
        Is he qualifide from anUniversity or college or is he going to lead the nation on name of being a Sadhu, Since the Constitution of India has no requirements of any educational qualifications, he has right to run for the top job and in this age of inernet lead the nation to old civilisation.
        The world is moving ahead but we are happy to move backward to poverty and backwardness,
        shadi