Ban GMOs Before It Is Too Late; Dangers of Monopolized Industrialization of Food Supply;

  • Alex James
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2010
      Health Freedom Action eAlert

      From: Natural Solutions Foundation [mailto:noreply@...]
      Sent: Saturday, January 30, 2010 8:38 AM
      Subject: Ban GMOs Before It Is Too Late; Dangers of Monopolized Industrialization of Food Supply;

      Image removed by sender. Health Freedom Alert

      News, alerts, and other information related to your health freedom.
      Action Items You Can Take Now
      Dated: January 30, 2008

      Welcome! In This Issue: INDEX

      Mission for 2010: Change
      PUSH BACK to TAKE DOWN

      Featured Dr Rima Articles
      Cognitive Enhancement Nutrition
      Open Letter on "Vaccine Deniers"

      Mark Your Calendar - Don't Miss
      Internet Radio

      Health Freedom On the Air

      The Dr. Rima Reports:
      Your Health, Your Way

      Image removed by sender.

      TUNE IN WEEKLY!
      Every Wednesday 8-10 PM Eastern

      www.TheFreedomLink.org

      This Week: Curt Linderman Sr.
      Autism File Magazine www.autismfile.com

      Last Week Dr. Rima Reports Interviewed Immunologist Sarah Schons, MD, Live from Germany:

      Where Have All the European Supplements Gone?  US Supplements are Next If We Do Nothing

      http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/4197979

      Image removed by sender.

      Don't Miss
      The Dr. Rima Reports: Your Health Freedom, Your Wayww.theFreedomLink.org

      Want to hear our radio appearances and interviews? Check our archives at www.HealthFreedomRadio.com

      Join Dr. Rima and Her Extraordinary Guests Every Wednesday, 8 - 10 PM Eastern

      The Dr. Rima Reports:
      Your Health, Your Way

      www.TheFreedomLink.org
      Archived at

      www.HealthFreedomRadio.com

      Missed the 2010 Health Freedom War Council?  Donate $99 (tax deductible) to the Natural Solutions Foundation, http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?page_id=189, and we'll send Download Instructions

      Featured Dr Rima Articles
      Cognitive Enhancement Nutrition
      Open Letter on "Vaccine Deniers"

      Health Benefits of All Natural Coffee

      Health Benefits of Silver

      Health Freedom Radio

      Doctor Exposes Illegal Hospital Forced Vax!

      PUSH BACK - TAKE DOWN
      News of the World

      Image removed by sender.
      Mouse Warrior Health Freedom Action Items

      Health Keeper's Oath

      http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/568/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=1614

      Ban GMOs Before It Is Too Late

      http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/568/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=2049

      Defeat S. 510 to Prevent the Total

      Industrialization of Food Supply

      http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/568/t/1128/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=26714

      Ride the Freedom Mouse for each member of your household for each action item!

      Cognitive Enhancement Nutrition

      Featured Articles
      Dr Rima on Cognitive Enhancement!
      Dr Rima on 'Vaccine Deniers'
      Featured Videos

      Image removed by sender.

      Doctor Exposes Hospitals' Forced Vaccination, Nurses' Forge MD's Signatures!

      We were as horrified as you will be when we read S. Humphries, MD's January 22, 2010 courageous expose of the dangerous - but common - hospital policy of automatically vaccinating patients without consulting the patient's physician or obtaining truly informed consent for the procedure, even if that vaccination can kill them because of their medical condition.

      Dr. Humpries paints a terrifying picture of "standard" hospital procedure which she learned about too late to protect the patient she writes about.  Her bold truth-telling warns us all that we must be on high alert to protect ourselves and our loved ones from the tragically mis-named "health care system".

      We need to protect ourselves and our loved ones from the damage of that system, created, run and perpetuated by the pharmaceutical industry for its own agendas.  Although the good men and women who are its active arm for harm are brainwashed not to see it, the reality is clear: the system's accureat name is the Illness UnCare System.

      If your job makes you part of that system, click here to take the Health Keeper's Oath, declaring that you will not knowingly participate in Medical Fascism

      http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/568/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=1614

      Dr. S Humphries MD is a physician of principle, a doctor who knows the first rule is Do No Harm. The doctor was distressed to learn that hospital policy essentially forced patients to have vaccinations without doctor approval, but with the FORGED legal authorization of the doctor written into the chart, all without any meaningful informed consent. The good doctor objected. And the report continues with what happened next:

      "My dissatisfaction eventually made it to the Chief of Internal Medicine who challenged me to produce peer-reviewed journal articles in support of my objection. There were dozens of case reports of kidney disease or small blood vessel inflammation following influenza vaccination. In fact, one paper cited 16 patients in its written report[ see foot note in original article - REL]. Under-reporting of adverse vaccine reactions is a known phenomenon. The National Vaccine Information Center estimates that only about two percent of adverse vaccine reactions ever get reported. It would follow that written and published case reports found in medical journals represent a minuscule sampling of the totality of vaccine injury cases. These implications should evoke at least some curiosity on the part of doctors and health care advocates..."

      Read more:

      http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=4572

      Read More about the Health Keeper's Oath:

      www.HealthKeepersOath.net

      Image removed by sender.

      FOOD FREEDOM ALERT
      BAD SCIENCE AND A BAD BILL

      BAN GMOs Before They Destroy Our Entire Food Supply

      http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/568/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=2049

      Urgent Action Steps to Save and Food Freedom

      DEFEAT S. 510, Before Clean Food Becomes Illegal

      http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/568/t/1128/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=26714

      FOOD FREEDOM, ALONG WITH BIOSPHERE, AT RISK - YOUR URGENT ACTION

      NEEDED NOW Once for each member of your household!

      The Science is pouring in.  GMOs are dangerous to our health and that of the planet we live on.  Yes, it is that bad.  Yielding to industry pressure, S. 510 is before the Senate. It will give the FDA incredible power (although it mishandles what it has now, killing huge numbers of people every year) to turn over the food supply to Big Agribiz and Big biotech, literally criminalize clean, healthy food - even from your own garden.

      The US FDA/USDA/EPA are nothing more than industry captives.  Let's get rid of GMOs before they make all of us infertile, give us preventable diseases like cancer and destroy the ecosystem of the only planet home we have. Let's defeat the bill that would make us all food slaves, S. 510.

      URGENT ACTION STEP 1: END GMO DANGERS FOREVER: BAN ALL FORMS OF GMOS, REQUIRE INDEPENDENT RESEARCH TO DOCUMENT HOW FAR THE DAMAGE HAS GONE AND FIND A SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM

      http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/568/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=2049

      URGENT ACTION STEP 2: KILL S. 510, THE BILL THAT WILL KILL CLEAN FOOD, COMMUNITY AND FAMILY FARMING BY INDUSTRIALIZING OUR ENTIRE FOOD SYSTEM

      http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/568/t/1128/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=26714

      1. Take both Action Items, http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/568/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=2049 to say NO!!!!! to GMOs  and

      http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/568/t/1128/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=26714

      to protect our family healthy food in the form of the disastrous # 501 bill.  Please take this action item seriously  and submit it once for each member of your family.

      2. Disseminate both of these Action Items to every single person you can reach, asking them to take these action steps once for every member of their families and disseminate them to their entire circle of influence
      3. Find novel ways to share this information: fliers with the links of the Natural Solutions Foundation, its Blog and its Action Items, for example

      4. Contact Kathy, kathy.greene@..., for a free Organizer's eHandbook to help you disseminate this information in your community - local organizing, on the Tea Party model, is powerful Push Back!
      5.
      Donate as generously as you can.  Your 100% tax deductible donation to the Natural Solutions Foundation makes it possible for us to protect both your health and your health freedom.

      It is possible to stop the ogre: like Jack and the Beanstalk, when we take the tools that we have at hand, especially the legal ones, as we are doing with the Stop the Shot Litigation to defend against the H1N1 and other flu vaccines, we can prevail.

      Is It Easy? No, of Course Not!

      Can It Be Done?  OF COURSE!

      Image removed by sender.

      Can it be done? Yes, with determination, grit and resources. We supply the grit, you supply the determination and the resources.

      Together, we are the HEALTH FREEDOM TEAM, the Natural Solutions Foundation, which is the Voice of Global Health Freedom™ because of you.

      Now is the time to act to make it clear to the power system that the real power lies in our hands! Push Back Works!
      Take Down works, too, and it's time to push back and take down this threat to health and freedom.

      Take this Action Item once for each member of your family and then pass it on, and on and on.  The life you save WILL be your own!

      Please make your generous tax-deductible donation here:
      http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?page_id=189

      Image removed by sender.

      Two Powerful Articles!

      Open Letter from Dr Rima to
      Forbes on Feb. 8, 2010 Article on "Vaccine Deniers": Just Get Vaccinated

      To the Editor, Forbes Magazine:

      Your recent plea to make sure that everyone lines up for an H1N1 vaccination relies on misinformation, shocking in a publication which prides itself on reliable, research-based articles.

      You decry the "pseudoscience" of the "vaccine deniers" and state that failure to get vaccinated was probably the cause of many of the deaths which you uncritically ascribe to a lack of vaccination.

      Your breathless endorsement of inaccurate propaganda requires a fact-based response -

      First, your assertion that H1N1 has "taken 14,160 lives, 2,328 of them in the U.S. Within the latter group are 248 children" is dramatic, but meaningless and totally inaccurate...

      Read more at:

      http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=4568

      Valley of the Moon
      Eco Demonstration Project

      "It has been a very busy couple of  weeks since we returned to the Valley of the Moon™ Eco Demonstration Project, the Natural Solutions Foundation's Headquarters Finca (farm)  in the Highlands of Panama, from our Health Freedom USA 2010 War Council. I was way too jammed up with things I had to attend to in order to write to you all and tell you what is going on, but I am carving time out of a very, very busy day to share with you what is happening because it is so interesting and important.

      General Bert and I were in the States for 3 weeks (willing to travel there only because your Push Back has -  so far - managed to avert both an overt closing-down of society into a police state and mandatory H1N1 (or other) vaccination for all seeking to enter or leave the US..."

      Read more:
      http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=4554

      Cognitive Enhancement

      Image removed by sender.

      There's A Battle For Your Mind

      You know there is a battle going on for your mind (or maybe against it!). Part of the Globalist Agenda to reduce the human population and restrict our freedoms goes on in our own heads, as we are subjected to a level of propaganda that can only be termed "mind controlling." Its success depends on making sure that we are dumb, dull, deluded and distracted...

      Here's A Potent New Weapon
      For Us to Use:

      Dr. Rima's
      Cognitive Enhancement Nutrient Packs

      Image removed by sender.

      Direct URL:
      www.NaturalSolutionsMarketplace.com

      The effectiveness of the genocidalist elite is maimed by what they misunderstand about human nature; it is that very misunderstanding that they seek to perpetuate in our minds.

      It is a commonplace that advertising takes place in the mind of the beholder, and to a great extent, the events that populate our recent history have been carefully orchestrated to limit our perceptions of possible futures, futures in which we have enough good, wholesome food to promote long, healthy lives in a planet-sustaining manner.

      While it is true that you are what you eat, or, rather, what you absorb, it is also true that your mental capacities depend on your nutritional status; truly, what you think depends on the nourishment you absorb.

      For example, if you obediently dose yourself with fluoride toxin on your toothbrush every twelve hours, as you have been taught, you will ensure that fluoride's powerful psychoactive effects, leading to docility and mental passivity and pliability, will limit your capacity for independent thinking.

      Read more:http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=4558

      Dr Rima and Gen Bert Video
      on Cognitive Enhancement:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FL3SKYVEwE

      Great Videos!

      Image removed by sender.

      Dr Rima and Gen Bert Video on
      Cognitive Enhancment:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FL3SKYVEwE

      Gen. Bert on the Global Eugenics Agenda:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fpgQw7SsO8
      Part Two:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mtg-PrHLm0A

      Dr. Rima and Gen. Bert report on the

      Health Freedom War Council:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm_m7K8hfwI

      Sign up for the 2010 Health Freedom War Council Webinar

      Donate $99 (tax deductible) to the Natural Solutions Foundation, http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?page_id=189, and we'll send Download Instructions

      Dr. Rima and Gov. Jesse Ventura Discuss the Vaccination Holocaust:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A225zQUnME0&feature=related

      Don't forget to follow us - and retweet - on

      www.Twitter.com/HealthFreedomUS

      Hashtags: #healthfreedom #foodfreedom #noforcedvax #nogmo

      Push Back/Take Down
      News of the World

      Czech President Nixes H1N1 Vaccination Mandate

      http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5hv9eF_rAVNS2C_qHqanHbjE0hR5w

      WHO On the Defensive: We Did Not Hype H1N1 Pandemic, Do Not Have Big Pharma Conflict of Interest

      http://www.fluportal.org/2010/01/who-we-didnt-hype-the-h1n1-pandemic/

      Council of Europe Investigates Big Pharma/WHO "H1N1 Gate" Fraud

      http://www.infowars.com/h1n1-gate-big-pharma-who-triggered-organized-panic-european-health-head-claims/

      Vast Numbers of H1N1 Vaccine Doses Returned by States, Countries

      http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE60A1G820100111

      http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/local_news/new_york_state/100108-Unused-Flu-Vaccine

      http://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/index/Europe_seeks_to_offload_flu_vaccines.html?cid=8019230

      Taiwan Minister's tearful Appeal Gets H1N1 Vaccination Going Again, Despite Adverse Events, Deaths

      http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE60A1G820100111

      MMR Vaccine STILL the Cause of Autism, Says
      Andrew Wakefield, MD

      http://www.autismone.org/content/devils-detail-andrew-wakefield-mb-bs-frcs-frcpath

      Coffee as a Health Food?

      How About A Cup of Antioxidants?

      Antioxidant Coffee, Black or With Cream, is Number 1 Source of Antioxidants for US!
      Image removed by sender.

      Benefits of the Bean's Antioxidants

      • Drinking coffee cuts down the risk of liver cancer by almost half.
      • Antioxidants in coffee are beneficial for many ailments like Alzheimer, Parkinson and type 2 diabetes.
      •  Caffeine content in coffee acts by stimulating the brain and nervous system. It improves alertness and mental activity.
      • Some people also drink coffee to treat headaches and improve concentration.
      • Some studies claim that antioxidants in coffee reduce the tendency to develop depression.
      • Drinking coffee also reduces the risk of gallstone disease and prevents stroke.
      • Coffee also helps the liver improve its performance, it prevents the cirrhosis of the liver.
      • Coffee is also beneficial for dealing with heartburn and osteoporosis.

      http://www.buzzle.com/articles/antioxidants-in-coffee.html

      Coffee provides more than just a morning jolt; that steaming cup of java is also the number one source of antioxidants in the U.S. diet, according to a new study by researchers at the University of Scranton (Pa.). Their study was described today at the 230th national meeting of the American Chemical Society, the world's largest scientific society.

      The beverage, and its constituent ingredients, has come under increasing study with research linking it to reduced risk of diabetes, and improved liver health.

      http://www.nutraingredients-usa.com/content/view/print/275062

      ► All the tested coffee solutions showed remarkable antiradical activity.

      ► Maximum antioxidant activity was observed for the medium-roasted coffee; the dark coffee had a lower antioxidant activity despite the increase in color.

      del Castillo MD, et. al.

      ► In conclusion, these commonly consumed beverages have a significant antioxidant activity, the highest being soluble coffee on a cup-serving basis.

      Richelle M, et. al.

      ► The results indicate that brewed coffee contains many antioxidants and consumption of antioxidant-rich brewed coffee may inhibit diseases caused by oxidative damages.

      Yanagimoto K, et. al.

      http://www.coffeescience.org/antioxidant

      ► The roasting of coffee beans dramatically increases their total antioxidant activity. A roasting time of 10 minutes (medium-dark roast) was found to produce coffee with optimal oxygen scavenging and chain breaking activities in vitro (6). A study of robusta and arabica coffees from six different countries showed that robusta samples contained significantly more reducing substances than arabica samples and that protective activity measured ex vivo was significantly greater in roasted samples than in green coffee (7). Using the ABTS•+ method (the gold standard), it was confirmed that light roast or medium roast coffee has a significantly higher antioxidant activity in vitro than green coffee....

      It can be concluded that coffee possesses greater in-vitro antioxidant activity than other beverages, due in part to intrinsic compounds such as chlorogenic acid, in part to compounds formed during roasting such as melanoidins and in part to as yet unidentified compounds.

      http://www.cosic.org/coffee-and-health/antioxidants

      Considering that the studies below were conducted with regular coffee, which contains toxic residues of dangerous agricultural chemicals, imagine the amazing health benefits of coffee that is

      GMO Free
      Pesticide Free
      Herbicide Free

      Raised with fermented, Beyond Organic compost, sunshine, shade, birdsong and clean, unpolluted water!

      Now you're imagining drinking
      Valley of the Moon Coffee
      !
      Order yours now while supplies last:
      www.ValleyoftheMoonCoffee.org

      $18.95* plus shipping for an 8.8 bag

      www.ewater.com/nsf

      OR

      Make a $25 tax deductible donation* http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?page_id=189

      and receive a tax deduction and your Valley of the Moon Coffee free*!

      *Shipping Charges are Extra
      and are Not Tax Deductible

      ► Drinking instant coffee with or without milk produced the same uptake levels of coffee's antioxidants, including caffeic acid, ferulic acid, and is

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)