50445Kapil Sibal Press Conference BOYCOT - Lame Duck Presentation

  • Ravinder Singh
    Nov 1, 2013
    Kapil Sibal Press Conference BOYCOT - Lame Duck Presentation
    November01, 2013

    Honorable Prime Minister
    Dr. Manmohan Singh
    South Block
    New Delhi 110011

    Communication Critical For Governments To Function & Get Elected

    Honorable Sir,
    Communication with people is VERY IMPORTANT and EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION CRITICAL FOR GOVERNMENT FUNCTIONING & GETTING ELECTED.

    Politics is like 24x365 Day BATTLE in India be deal with On Every Day Basis.

    When GOI gets most data on daily, weekly and monthly basis it must be released IMMEDIATELY.

    When PM in Queue is hiring International PUBLICITY Agencies UPA can’t even Communicate with People and Can’t even Copy my daily BLOGS and present Lame Duck statements.

    It is shocking Press Conference of Kapil Sibal was Boycotted by Corporate Controlled Media – on ABN Channel the He Came Live without any Prior Announcement and within 2-3 minutes was OFF.

    I then switched to 12 Channel Preview and found there was no coverage on Hindi Channels and then Switched to English News and was surprised to Find Head Lines today English channel was covering Largely Hindi speaking Kapil Sibal or Mix of Hindi & English – Even Doordarshan News switched OFF mid way.

    Since Head Lines today is watched by very few and as Kapil Sibal came unannounced – there was practically no Coverage.

    As a Moderator of Indian Thinkers and Indian Human Rights for 5 years – I left the groups after my ID was hacked and I preferred to concentrate on Writing Progess India Blogs.

    Some of the Blogs Mailed to PMO and Kapil Sibal are attached in PDF Copy.

    It Need Just Two Days To Streamline ‘Communication’ in PMO.

    Thank you,
    Faithfully,

    Ravinder Singh*
    Inventor & Consultant
    Y-77, Hauz Khas,
    New Delhi – 110016
    *Ravinder Singh is a WIPO awarded inventor specializing in Power, Transportation, Water, Energy Saving, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Technologies and Projects.