50438HAPPY DIWALI TO Friends of Progress India - India Shall Be Great If-

  • Ravinder Singh
    Nov 2, 2013
    HAPPY DIWALI TO Friends of Progress India - India Shall Be Great If-
    November03, 2013

    Happy Diwali to All Fiends of Progress India!!

    Yesterday A Family Worshipped Brand New Tata SUV STORME Just Like Lord Ram or Krishna Was Very Disturbing.

    We Were Told Dhanteras Is The Most Auspicious Day for Hindus – Not The Birth of Our Gods Lords Ram, Krishna, Guru Nanak, Mahavir, Budha --- Where are we going?

    India Shall Be Great If –

    1. 10% of Indian Engineers are Engaged R&D, or

    2. 1% of Indian Engineers Are Trained to Be Professional Inventors, or

    3. 10% of Civil Servants Turn Proactive & Honestly Implement Development Programs, or

    4. 10% of Our Legislature Is Honest and Proactive, or

    5. Top Three Corrupt Corporate are Hanged Every Year On Dashehra instead of Ravan, Kumbhkaran and Meghnath, or

    6. Income Distribution Is Levelized – Earnings or Richest and Poorest Differential Is 10X, or

    7. Farmers are Allowed To Freely Develop Agriculture & Industries, or

    8. Middlemen in Indian Economy Are REMOVED to Sell Or Buy Anything Middlemen Are Not Required, or

    9. India Adopts Corruption Free & Fully Transparent Government, or

    10. APEX Judiciary is CORRUPTION FREE and PROACTIVE

    AND INDIA SHALL BE GREAT IF ALL NATIONAL RESOURCES BELONG TO INDIANS & EQUITABLY DEVELOPED.

    Ravinder Singh
    Inventor & Consultant
    Progress India
    Indian Thinkers,