PR Pros Unite expertise span various industries including entertainment, government, corporate, sports, and non-profit - we all share a passion for exchanging information. If you find it better to GET more information than you GIVE - PRPros is NOT the group for you.
PR Pros Unite membership require:
* actively participate in the EXCHANGE of information
* you are a SEASONED professional actively working in PR full-time for a minimum of 5 consecutive years (unfortunately interns and college students do not qualify for membership)
Our group hosts a database of:
* Media Contacts
* Corporate Sponsor Contacts
* Celebrity's Manager- Assistant- Publicist Contacts
* Public Relations Resources
* Employment Opportunities
* Member -to- Member Support
* Calendar of Events
* "How To Pitch" - tips from editors & producers on successful pitching
- CLARIFICATION -
Because we are all busy PR Professionals and sensitive to inbox clutter - we DO NOT post press releases/events/annoucements. Any postings should be phrased to indicate the relevancy to PR professionals/clients
PRPros on Facebook ADD US to your Friends List
- Public Relations
- May 2, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.