I am considering getting rid of my Pro 197 and getting a Home Patrol 1. I never got a cable to program it and to me it is a pain to program. I have used mydjukena
Can you use this for the Pro 106 also? If you can is it easy to do or is there soldering involved also? Cause I am not good soldering but I am good just takingblammms
Hi all! I just purchased a PRO-197 and love it, but I realized I should have bought a hand-held. Doh! Anyway - if someone has a P25 capable handheld and wouldairblainer
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Sep 10, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.